Friday, March 20, 2009

the first one.........

Yep...i know.....Anugrahism, pretty funny eh??? But wait and watch, it will become a keyword on google, which is so cool ( isn't it?).....but who cares m' not some tom dick or harry/ashish, rahul or sameer ( sorry! samir) ....mine is a rare name n i love it ( but i always wonder why after saying," Anugrah!! what a nice name" people always say, "but can we call you some thing else...something shorter").
So, the big question...why am I here ( shut up! it's big enough for me) ? If I say I am here to make a difference, stop people from eating chickens.....i am so fu*king with you.....'cause chickens are chickens.....they do not sing, they do not invent medicines .....they jus' get eaten, that's the best they do. So seriously I cant be so cruel …cant take that from chickens. And if I say I am here because that fu*cked up hadron collider can go wrong anytime and I want to use this forum to share my POEMS with you......before I die.....yeah thats right! i am again fu*king with you......I am here
because everybody is.....( n' 'cause I've got nothing better to do nowadays).......So, you guys who picked on me in school, you hunky boyfriends of my various dreamgirls and you who banned FTV and bikini destinations...from indian TV...beware!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. cause chickens are chickens.....they do not sing, they do not invent medicines .....they jus' get eaten...........
    well said kudos 2 anugrahism

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unemployed and happy !!

    Best part about and the worst about me !!

    and yes m a veggie...so for me chicks...oops chicken are useless !!!

    Hail Anuragh'ism :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. anugrahism.... a dark horse..my advice to u is to get married, if u find a good wife u ll b happy, if nt u ll bcom philospher.. lietrature boy w plethora f mysticism..
    chickens wud alwz b chicken bt count them b4 they hatch...
    Unemployment is capitalism's way of getting you to plant a garden.What is the good of being a genius if you cannot use it as an excuse for being unemployed?
    m inclined to rub my eyes.. u hav grown up... indeed. sum roots grow upwards..

    yooooo to anugrahism.
    heyyy mogambooo/ mogambooo khush hua..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehehe quite funny...
    "cause chickens are chickens.....they do not sing, they do not invent medicines .....they jus' get eaten, that's the best they do. So seriously I cant be so cruel …cant take that from chickens."

    ReplyDelete
  5. i m proud of u.really!u hv god gftd brain n superb sense of humour.....mogamboo really khush hua

    ReplyDelete
  6. d sarcasm in ur humour rocks!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cause chickens are chickens.....they do not sing, they do not invent medicines .....they jus' get eaten,



    this is well said :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. BTW wht was it all abt? no conclusion huh? and yu knw, yu r so-freakingly-sarcastic :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi.

    Nice Sarcasm.

    PS: Anugrah is a nice long name, and people exist who like such names. It wasn't even new for me.
    It is absolutely fantastic to love your name :)

    All the best for Anugrahism to become a key Google word, and it would definitely be cool!

    ReplyDelete